Why Buy From Krause
Why Buy Your Next Vehicle from Our Woodstock, GA, Ford Dealership
Drivers in the Greater Atlanta Area need vehicles they can trust no matter what their daily life demands. Here at our family-owned and -operated Ford dealership in Woodstock, GA, we believe that’s exactly what we offer. But even more so, we’re confident that we give every customer who walks through our door a top-notch experience defined by our friendly, experienced sales staff, knowledgeable technicians and personalized approach to what we do. For more than 25 years, we’ve been happy to service the good people of Georgia, and we know that our longevity can be credited to the positive experiences and relationships we cultivate with you, our valued customers.
One of the truly wonderful and unique aspects of our dealership is just how long our employees have been with us. Of the 105 dedicated workers on our staff, 44 have been with us for ten years of more, with 14 of them having 15-plus years of experience and six having 20-plus. And no one benefits from that experience more than you! These helpful men and women know what it takes to find the right vehicle at the right price for those from all walks of life, and they always treat you as an individual, not a dollar sign. Those of you who know us as Cherokee Ford can now shop confidently at our newly named Krause Family Ford knowing we still have your best interest at heart.
Come visit us today and see for yourself why we’re known as the Home of the Dog Gone Good Deal!
Here are even more reasons to visit Krause Family Ford:
- Our Ford service center boasts three master-certified technicians who work at our Quicklane, detail center and collision center.
- We are proud to be a part of our local community, sponsoring organizations such as the Sheriff Garrison Charity, Krause County DFACS, Day to Remember at Reinhardt College and various high school sports programs.
- Our newly renovated customer service lounge boasts free Wi-Fi, coffee, television and more.
- Perks of coming to our service center include free local shuttle service and a $5.95 oil change for first-timers.
- We’re an award-winning dealership! We were the 2015 Tire Champion Series Winner and nabbed a 2015 Customer-Loyalty Award.